- Fully charge the remote controller battery before upgrading the firmware.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection for your mobile device before attempting this.
- Power on the DJI Inspire 2 remote controller.
- Connect the remote to your Mobile Device using a USB cable, ensuring that your mobile device is also connected to the internet.
- Launch the DJI GO 4 app on your mobile device.
- You’ll see a prompt in the top left hand corner of the screen stating that a firmware update is available. Simply tap this prompt to start the process.
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button in the app to begin downloading the necessary update files.
- You’ll see a progress bar appear showing you the progress of the download. Once this is complete, click the ‘Start Update’ button.
- Wait for the ‘Updating’ progress bar to appear. Once this is complete you’ll see an ‘Update Complete’ pop up. Simply press ‘OK’.
- Now you’ll need to restart the remote controller.
More DJI Inspire 2 Tutorials
- Update the Firmware on your DJI Inspire 2 Aircraft
- Link Your DJI Inspire 2 Controller and Aircraft
- Activate your DJI Inspire 2
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice