How do I know if my remote is linked with the Mavic Pro aircraft?The main symptom of an unlinked remote controller or mobile device is the flashing yellow light at the back of the craft.
What should I do before attempting to link the remote control to the aircraft?
- Ensure that all your devices are fully charged.
- Release the small flap on top of the Mavic’s remote controller and ensure that the mode is set to RC, not WiFi.
- Ensure your mobile device is fully charged.
How do I link my Mavic Remote Control and the Mavic Pro aircraft?Simply follow the instructions below to link the controller and the aircraft:
- Connect the remote controller, and the mobile device you’re using, with an appropriate USB cable.
- Turn on your Remote Control and Aircraft.
- Launch the DJI Go app on your mobile device.
- Press the blue ‘Camera’ button.
- Select the three dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen to open the settings menu.
- Then select the small blue remote control icon on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Now select the ‘Linking Remote Controller’ option within the settings menu.
- Select whether this is a Master or Slave controller (usually Master) and press OK.
- You will now see a ‘Searching for Aircraft Frequency’ prompt appear on the screen.
- Now with a small tool, press the link button on the side of the Mavic, just underneath the flap and above the red LED.
- Wait up to 60 seconds until a prompt is shown in the DJI GO app that confirms ‘Remote Controller Linked’.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice