Before upgrading your Mavic’s firmware
- Download the very latest DJI Go App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure your mobile device has a fully charged battery.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the aircraft and the remote controller.
- Finally, make sure that you have a fully charged Mavic aircraft and remote control.
Update Mavic Firmware with DJI GO appTo update the firmware on your Mavic Pro Aircraft please follow these steps:
- Launch the DJI Go app from your phone or tablet.
- Click the ‘Upgrade Now’ button at the top right of the screen, highlighted in red.
- Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button to download the latest firmware directly from DJI.
- After the firmware file has finished downloading, click the blue ‘Start Update’ button that appears on the screen.
- Once the upgrade process has finished, you’ll be shown a prompt telling you so. Click the blue ‘Complete’ button at the bottom of the screen to finish the process.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice