DJI FlyCart 30
DJI FlyCart 30 Delivery Drone
The DJI FlyCart 30 is a delivery drone with large payload capacity, long operation range, and intelligent features.
This heavy-lift aerial delivery platform is designed to overcome traditional transport constraints and increase efficiency and transportation in complex scenarios.
DJI FlyCart 30 supports two modes of transportation: Cargo mode and Winch mode - enabling the drone to meet a range of delivery needs.
Carry up to 30kg (with dual batteries) and cover up to 16km with a full payload.
It features advanced safety features, including an integrated parachute, FPV camera, IP55 weather protection, and added redundancy.
Deploy DJI FlyCart 30 alongside the DJI Delivery Hub: An all-in-one cloud-based air delivery management system.
DJI FlyCart 30, which is a highly-responsive and eco-friendly transportation solution, benefits a range of applications, including public safety/emergency supply, offshore and ship-to-shore, and delivery of items, including medical equipment.
DJI FlyCart 30 Accessories
Heavy Payloads, Long Distance
DJI FlyCart 30 can carry a maximum payload of 40kg with a single battery or 30kg with dual batteries.
With a full payload and dual batteries, it can travel up to 16km in one flight. It can reach a maximum speed of 20m/s, with a cruising speed of 15m/s.
Deploy the DJI FlyCart 30 in Cargo mode or with a winch.
- Cargo Mode: 70L EPP cargo case. General dimensions: 573 mm x 416 mm x 306 mm (L x W x H). Weighs the payload during the loading process to prevent overloading and to ensure flight safety.
- Winch: Carry up to 40kg (Single Battery) or 30kg (dual batteries). The cable length extends to 20m. It features touchdown auto-release; intelligent swing control to improve stability; and AR Projection to enable the accurate placement of goods by indicating the projected landing point. The winch system is available separately.
DJI FlyCart: Safety & Reliability
- All-weather Performance: Operating Temperature: -20°C to 45°C; IP55 protection; Max wind speed resistance: 12m/s.
- Alternative Landing Sites: Set multiple alternate landing sites for safe landing in case of an emergency, such as low battery, loss of control, or overheating.
Integrated Parachute: Opens at a minimum altitude of 60m. Land stably at 6m/s with a full load. Propellers stop rotation and audio and visual alerts are triggered during parachute deployment.
- Take-off And Landing Protection: Includes pedestrian and obstacle detection at take-off, near-ground deceleration protection; and centimetre-level RTK positioning and motor status.
- Stable Signal: Four-antenna O3 video transmission; High-resolution FPV gimbal supports real-time and clear live feeds of the surrounding flight environment.
- Multidirectional All-weather Intelligent Obstacle Sensing: Includes Dual Binocular Vision obstacle sensing distance up to 50m; and front and rear radars.
Crewed Aircraft Warning: Built-in ADS-B signal receiver; 15km sensing distance; Early warning reporting based on altitude, speed, and direction of the FlyCart 30 from crewed aircraft.
Multi-Level Redundancy: Includes sensor and propulsion system redundancy; image transmission link backup; dual intelligent flight battery backup; and battery hot-swapping.
- DJI RC Plus: Control DJI FlyCart with the DJI RC Plus, which supports Dual Operator Mode for improved safety and operation and extends operational range.
- DJI Pilot 2: Powers manual flight, and displays real-time flight status and cargo status. In extreme weather or other abnormalities, DJI Pilot 2 alerts of risks and supports alternate landing site management.
- Cruise Control: Mitigates pilot fatigue.
- Real-time Terrain Sensing: Remote controller displays altitude information to help you visualise terrain changes.
Route Recording: Add waypoints in real-time and record their locations for quick and accurate route planning.
Backtrack RTH: Return to the home point following historical flight track. The optimal route is generated based on flight waypoints.
DJI Delivery Hub
DJI Delivery Hub is a one-stop, cloud-based air delivery management solution.
Efficient Task Planning And Execution: Remotely create, schedule and allocate tasks and devices; remotely control the drone and payload; and automatic execution of route tasks.
Route Planning: Plan complex flight routes quickly based on a 2.5D Base Map; merge routes; route-elevation conflict check, including displaying waypoint elevation apps based on DEM data.
Comprehensive Status Monitoring: Real-time display of flight status; Drone FPV camera live view; Error alerts; and notification of multi-device task status.
Team Management: Monitor and manage fleet health status and maintenance information; in-depth data visualisation by collecting and displaying data across device, route, and time.