DJI Force Pro Gimbal Controller
The DJI Force Pro is an advanced gimbal controller which synchronises the movement of the Force Pro on your gimbal. Made for high-end filmmakers to capture advanced shots with extreme precision.
- Advanced IMU and built-in compass for precise replicated movement
- Latency as low as 10 milliseconds
- Dual-frequency in 2.4 and 5.8 GHz to accurate wireless transmission
- Built-in screen, dials and buttons for extensive controls
- Up to five hours of battery life with USB-C port or CAN BUS port charging
- Freedom to mount accessories, transmission systems and monitors as well as options to mount on dedicated handles or various rigs including a tripod
What's in the Box?
1 x Force Pro
2 x Antenna
1 x Adapter
1 x USB-C Cable
2 x Screws
1 x User Guide
1 x Wireless Receiver
1 x Wireless Receiver Antenna
1 x Wireless Receiver to D-Bus Cable
- DJI Ronin 2
- DJI Ronin-S
- Third-Party - TCB
What do I do if the gimbal isn't responding?
Enter the menu settings and decrease the dead band.
How do I change the C1 and C2 functionality?
Go to the custom settings menu and choose to set the functions.
Can I pause the Force Pro?
Yes - this is done by selecting the option in the settings and assigning it to the control buttons.
DJI Force Pro Specifications
|-10° to 55℃ (14° to 131℉)|
|0° to 45℃（32° to 113℉）|
|9 V-26 V|