DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabiliser
DJI RS 3 Mini
Lightweight handheld stabiliserThe DJI RS 3 Mini is a small, lightweight handheld stabiliser.
It is the first mini version in the RS Series - half the size of the RS 3 Pro when in use.
The RS 3 Mini adopts an innovative redesign that includes a smaller build, integrated battery, and native vertical shooting capability.
It easily fits into a shoulder bag, allowing you to travel light and making it more convenient for long-duration use.
With a powerful payload capacity, the DJI RS 3 Mini supports mainstream mirrorless camera and lens combinations and has professional-grade image stabilisation.
The DJI RS 3 Mini also has Bluetooth Shutter Control and a 1.4" Full-Colour Touchscreen.
Unleash your shooting potential and capture effortless professional content on the move.
Key features of the RS3 Mini include:
- Lightweight design - 795g (1.75lbs) in portrait mode and 850g (1.8 lbs) when shooting with the horizontal arm.
- Payload capacity of up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) - seriously impressive for RS 3 Mini’s weight.
- Supports larger setups, like a Sony A7S3 + 24-70mm F2.8 GM lens.
- Bluetooth Shutter Control.
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilisation Algorithm for professional-grade image stabilisation.
- Native Vertical Shooting.
- 1.4" Full-Colour Touchscreen.
- Smart shooting modes: Subject Circling, Subject Tracking, and 3D Roll 360.
- Compatible with upgraded dual-layered quick-release plate (available separately). Chris, we will need to create this product. I can write some content. No link yet to attach.
- NATO Expansion Port supports range of accessories, such as briefcase handles, external fill lights, and monitors.
- Gimbal Mode Switch Button: Effortlessly switch between Pan Follow, Pan and Tilt Follow, and FPV mode.
- Integrated battery grip supports up to 10 hours of runtime
- Combine RS 3 Mini with DJI Mic (available separately)