In this post, we will look at how to update the Mavic 2 firmware using the DJI GO 4 App. Please ensure you have a fully charged device, drone and controller.
- Power on the controller.
2. Power on the Mavic 2.
3. Connect your device to your controller.
4. Launch DJI Go 4.
5. Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
6. When your device is connected select the red banner at the top of the app to enter the update screen.
7. Click “Download Now”.
8. Your firmware update will now start downloading and updating the drone.
9. Your update is now complete. If the update has failed, restart the drone, controller and DJI app and try again.
10. If you own more than 1 battery each battery will have to be updated. Install the other battery and follow steps 1-6. Now slide to update the inconsistant firmware.
11. Your drone is now up to date.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice