Can I use the DJI Mini 3 Intelligent Battery with the DJI Mini 4 Pro drone?
However, please note that when using the DJI Mini 3 Series Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI Mini 4 Pro’s propulsion performance and flight time will be reduced.
The total weight of the drone will also exceed 250g, meaning that you cannot fly in the A1 subcategory without having an A2 CofC. If the weight does exceed 250g, and you do not have an A2 CofC, you will need to fly in the A3 subcategory, ie flights far from people.
For more details, read our Guide to UK Drone Laws.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-mini-3-pro-intelligent-flight-battery
- DJI Mini 4 Pro - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-mini-4-pro
- A2 CofC Drone Training Course - www.heliguy.com/products/a2-cofc-drone-training-course
- UK Drone Laws 2024: Where can I fly? - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/uk-drone-laws-where-can-i-fly
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/