Do I need an OSC for drone spraying in the UK?
An OSC is required to conduct drone spraying/spreading. It is also required for operators flying the DJI Agras T40 and T30, due to their weight.
heliguy™ provides an in-house OSC consultancy to help candidates prepare for the submission to the UK CAA. Candidates are required to have a valid Operational Authorisation (from GVC) before they can apply for an OSC.
Separate costs for the OSC process apply.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Agras Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-agras
- Drone OSC Consultation - www.heliguy.com/products/drone-osc-consultation
- GVC Drone Training Course - www.heliguy.com/products/gvc-training-course
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/