Does T10 support fully autonomous operation in Fruit Tree mode?
Yes, DJI Agras T10 can operate fully autonomously in Fruit Tree mode, provided the relevant 3D orthoimage of the operating area is captured and processed.
After the operation area is selected, the AI system will automatically identify the properties of crops and obstacles in the area and automatically generate a 3D operation route with six optional route planning and spraying combinations.
After downloading the 3D route, the agricultural drone can carry out the operation.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Agras Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-agras
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK Drone and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-phantom-4-rtk
- DJI Terra - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-terra
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/