How do I forget a device that has been connected to my smartphone?
To forget a DJI Osmo Pocket 3 related device from your smartphone follow the instructions below.
- OS: Launch LightCut, and then view connected devices in My Device. Swipe left across the device and then remove the device.
- Android: Launch LightCut, and then view connected devices in My Device. Press and hold the device and then remove it.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Pocket Gimbals and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-pocket-cameras
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/