How to use Panorama on DJi Mini 4 Pro
The Panorama shooting modes include:
- Wide Angle
To activate Panorama mode
- Fly the aircraft to a suitable position for shooting. Tap the shooting mode icon on the right side of the app, select Pano.
- After selecting the panoramic photo type, tap the Shutter/Record button on the screen or the remote controller.
- The aircraft will automatically take several photos and compose one panoramic photo.
Once shooting is complete you can tap the Playback icon to preview the composed photo.
- During shooting tap the shutter/record button on the right side of the camera view.
- The aircraft will exit Panorama immediately and hover.
If control stick is accidently moved shooting will immediately stop.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages: