What is the difference between DJI RCN1 and DJI RC231 controllers?
The DJI RCN1 Controller is the standard DJI controller which uses a mobile device to display the DJI app.
DJI RCN1 and RC231 are interchangeable controllers and are both compatible with the list same drones.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- Approved Used DJI RCN1 Remote Control - www.heliguy.com/products/approved-used-dji-rc231-remote-control
- DJI Mini Drones - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-mini-drones
- DJI Mavic 3 Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-mavic-3
- What drones are the DJI RCN1 & RC231 compatible with? - www.heliguy.com/blogs/knowledge-base/what-drones-is-the-dji-rcn1-rc231-compatible-with
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/