What training do I need to fly a drone?

There are two main drone training courses in the UK: The A2 CofC, for flights in the Open Category; and the GVC, for operations in the Specific Category. The GVC allows you to apply for an Operational Authorisation, similar in scope to the former PfCO.

heliguy™ gives you the option to sit these courses individually, or you can take the A2 CofC and GVC Combined Course. The combined course is a more cost-effective option and gives you flexibility to operate across both the Open and Specific category.


This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:

What training do I need to fly a drone?

heliguy™ Knowledge Base

Learn everything from basic drone terminology to advanced UAS concepts and best practices.

Ask a Question