- First firmware update for the DJI Mini 3 Pro;
- It unlocks key features such as True Vertical Shooting, FocusTrack and a range of other shooting and obstacle sensing modes;
- Drone also now compatible with the DJI Fly app.
The first firmware update for the DJI Mini 3 Pro has been released, unlocking features such as obstacle sensing and the full suite of intelligent shooting modes.
The drone is also now compatible with the DJI Fly app.
The firmware versions required for the drone, app and relevant controller are below:
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.14.0117
- DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.6.1
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.6.1
After powering on the aircraft and the remote controller, simply follow the on-screen prompts to activate the drone using the updated version of the DJI Fly app.
The DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware update unlocks the following features:
- Added True Vertical Shooting.
- Added FocusTrack.
- Added APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems).
- Added Hyperlapse.
- Added MasterShots.
- Added QuickShots.
- Added QuickTransfer.
- Added Panorama.
- Added 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, and 4K/60fps.
- Added 1080p/120fps to Slow Motion.
- Greatly improved image quality.
- Optimised flight stability.
Please note that the DJI RC-N1 remote controller can also be used with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, DJI Air 2S and DJI Mavic 3 (requires DJI Fly v1.6.1 or later).
Leave a comment