The Unique heliguy™ Training Ecosystem
Advanced Online Learning
Flexible and on-demand online learning - any time, any place. Learn at your own pace, replay and rewatch content to reinforce learning, and access live support from our expert training team.
Work With The Best
Hone your skills with a drone training industry leader. Our experienced CAA-qualified instructors have taught 3,000+ candidates, including staff from Network Rail and UK emergency services.
Avoid Hidden Costs
Unlike some, we won't surprise you with extra exam fees or extra costly modules to get qualified - what you see is what you pay.
Ongoing Advice and Support
Your qualification is just the start. Receive lifetime support with dedicated aftercare, partner discounts, added-value learning courses, and professional advice to further your drone pilot credentials.
Drone Surveying Training Course
Learn how to perform drone surveys and analyse the results.
What Will I Learn?
This drone land surveying and aerial mapping course will teach you how to perform an accurate drone survey and how to use the data you collect to generate valuable insights for your own organisation or your clients.
- The key to accuracy when surveying with a drone.
- Reducing positional errors.
- Photogrammetry and LiDAR mapping tutorials.
- Drone survey data - what you'll collect and how to use it for maximum value.
- Guidance on when drone surveys will significantly outperform other methodologies.
- Data processing tips and tricks that give you consistently accurate drone surveys saving you both time and money.
Both theoretical and practical aspects of drone surveying and mapping are covered in the training course to help you get the very most out of your aerial operations.
Theory of Photogrammetry
Who Teaches the Course?
This surveying course for drone pilots is taught by the HELIGUY.com™ partner, Pieter Franken.
Pieter has a wealth of experience in the surveying industry and was the founder and managing director of Terra Drone Europe.
His unique insight into the drone surveying space will give you a competitive advantage that can make your operations more efficient, lower costs and perform more accurate drone surveys on a consistent basis.
What does the Course Price Include?
The price you pay for this course includes:
- 160-page Drone Surveying Fundamentals Handbook
- AgiSoft Photoscan Workflow Manual.
- 3-day In-Person Training Course
- In-depth Support from the HELIGUY.com™ training team across the three days.
Accommodation for the period of the training course is not included.