Rental DJI Mavic 3 Combo
The next-generation 5.1K DJI Camera Drone
Transform your aerial content with the DJI Mavic 3: A next-generation camera drone for videographers, professional production houses and media workers.
Completely redesigned and upgraded from the popular Mavic 2 Series, the Mavic 3 has an enhanced sensor, a dual-camera system, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, smarter flight modes, and longer flight times.
The DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo includes the drone, 3 lots of Intelligent Flight Batteries, RC-N1 Remote Controller, Battery Charger, Charging Hub, Storage Cover, 6 x Propellers pairs, ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32) and Convertible Carrying Bag.
Mavic 3 Key Features
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- Dual Camera System - autofocus prime lens and tele lens
- Video: 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps
- 20MP images
- Enhanced Mavic 3 Cine edition offers Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding for richer video processing and internal 1TB SSD onboard for high-speed data storage
- 46 minutes of flight time
- 28x hybrid zoom camera
- New smart controller compatibility - the DJI RC Pro
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensor with a maximum 200m range
- DJI AirSense
- Advanced Return To Home
- DJI O3+ Upgraded Transmission System, up to 12km (CE) / 15km (FCC)
- DJI’s first drone that offers a High Frame-Rate Transmission with a 1080p/60fps live feed.
- Intelligent Shooting Modes, including 100MP Panorama Mode
- Range of Mavic 3 accessories
Mavic 3 Camera
Professional 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Dual-Camera System
Mavic 3 sets a new standard for content creation in a foldable and transportable drone.
- Customised L2D-20c aerial camera embeds a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS sensor with a 24mm prime lens.
- Shoot 20MP still images in 12-bit RAW format.
- Video capabilities of 5.1K at 50fps and 4K at 120fp. This enables smoother footage, more generous cropping possibilities and 120fps slow-motion.
- Native dynamic range of 12.8 stops helps retain more details in highlights and shadows.
- Adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11.
- 24mm equivalent autofocus prime lens (12.5 grams) has an 84° FOV to capture more details with sharp clarity.
- Mavic 3’s second camera features a 162mm tele lens with 28x Hybrid Zoom (digital + optical), 12MP resolution and aperture of f/4.4 for more dynamic perspectives.
- New Vision Detection Auto Focus technology for rapid focusing.
- Unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) delivers a deeply accurate colour palette.
- 10-bit D-Log colour profile captures up to 1 billion colours, offering advanced post-production flexibility.
Required Documents for Rental
Suggested training is the A2 CofC. Open the dropdowns below for more details.
If you are flying this drone in the Open Category, you have two options:
- A Valid A2 CofC: Fly in the A2 subcategory, fly up to 50m horizontally of uninvolved people.
- No A2 CofC: Fly in the A3 subcategory, no uninvolved people present within the area of flight, and no flights must take place within 150m horizontally of residential, commercial, industrial or recreational areas.
To obtain a valid A2 CofC, conduct online A2 CofC drone training with heliguy™. Click here for more details.
The Specific Category covers operations that present a greater risk than that of the Open Category, or where one or more elements of the operation fall outside the boundaries of the Open Category.
For this, a GVC is needed to be able to apply for an Operational Authorisation (similar to the former PfCO) from the CAA to operate in the Specific Category.
If you require a GVC to operate this drone, you can conduct online drone training with heliguy™. Click for more information.
Or you can take our PfCO to GVC Conversion Course. Click for more information.
For more information about the rules, read our UK Drone Laws blog.
Each pilot flying this aircraft requires a unique Flyer ID.
Pilots not in possession of a valid Flyer ID must visit the CAA’s drone registration website and complete the free online theory test to receive a Flyer ID. Each pilot must have their Flyer ID on them when flying this aircraft.
This rental drone is already labelled with an Operator ID, belonging to heliguy™. Therefore, a separate Operator ID is not required for heliguy™ drone rental.
All drones require a valid insurance policy to rent.
We recommend Coverdrone's short term insurance designed to insure the drones on a temporary basis.
Coverdrone can offer buy as you fly insurance to almost all pilots who meet the training and registration requirements for that drone.Get insurance from Coverdrone
You will need to provide Coverdrone with:
- Product Name: Mavic 3 Combo
- Rental period:
- Equipment Value: [the full value]
- Hirer Name: heliguy™
- Email: email@example.com
Coverdrone will issue you with three documents - a Statement of Fact, Policy Schedule, and Evidence of Cover. The Policy Schedule is the official policy document and proof of cover, so please upload this here, as part of your rental application with heliguy™.
Choose Your Equipment
We offer a range of rental equipment, including drones, payloads, batteries, and other items.
This enables you to dynamically scale your operations on a risk-free, cost-effective short-terms basis, tailoring the equipment to suit your needs.
All you need to get started is to pick your rental equipment. Click to view our rental stock.
You’ve selected your equipment. Now it is time to say how long you want it for.
Our rental packages are available to hire in weekly slots, but you can rent the equipment across multiple weekly blocks, where available.
We've adjusted our rental offering and removed the variable time periods to reduce admin time and cut the cost of your rental bundle. Our new prices for weekly hire periods give you substantially better value than our previous daily rates.
As long as your rental package is processed by 1pm, we can ship your equipment by next-day courier, Monday to Friday.
Before you rent equipment from us, you will need to upload some important documentation
This is based on having the right drone training qualification and UK drone registration requirements - where applicable - and a suitable insurance policy in place, which needs to be submitted to us.
Please check the box to confirm you have the required documents and use the forms to upload them directly to the site or Click here to learn more and get the relevant documents.
Your equipment will be dispatched by next-day courier to your address.
When it comes to returns, we offer collections for all rentals.
Delivery and collection fee will be quoted to you before you confirm your booking.
Advantages of Rental
No capital outlay & no depreciating asset
Simply put - your upfront cost to access the very latest in drone technology will be substantially lower.
Any time you purchase new equipment, the value begins to depreciate on the asset you've bought almost immediately.
Our rental service protects you from the depreciation of these assets and ensures that your operations are always at the cutting-edge of drone technology.
The heliguy™ rental service will prevent an unused drone costing you money!
Service & maintenance outsourced
Forget firmware updates that delay jobs.
Stop stressing about the massive disruption caused by downtime when your drone is not operational.
The heliguy™ rental service gives you and your business access to well-maintained, up-to-date equipment so that your operations can run like clockwork.
Hours and hours spent maintaining your equipment is now freed up for you to go out there and do what you to best.
Try before you buy
Renting enables you to test the equipment first before deciding to buy it.
This allows you to evaluate the very latest drone equipment without the huge upfront cost and risk of broken workflows as you transition to a different fleet.
Numerous heliguy™ clients have found that through a low-cost rental, they've been able to see the massive advantages of upgrading their fleet for themselves, making internal buy in for a full purchase much simpler.
Eliminate down time
If you damage your equipment during your operations - which happens to the best of us - you could be waiting days, weeks or even months to get back in the air.
Those delays are costing you and your business.
With heliguy™ drone rental - those concerns are a thing of the past.
Our huge investment in our rental fleet means that we have backup units available and ready to be shipped to you when things go wrong.
Make downtime a thing of the past!
Mitigate risk of drone advancements
One of the biggest advantages of using the heliguy™ rental service is to ensure that you're at the forefront of drone use.
The technology available in the drone sector progresses at a tremendous rate.
Outdated equipment gets devalued quickly and can become less reliable with continued use without servicing.
By using our rental service you're making sure that you and your business get access to the very best equipment at all times.