- heliguy™ Lab partners with J.A.M.E.S, joining a global network to drive AME technology and redefine the electronics industry;
- The Lab is the product design and manufacturing division of heliguy™, specialising in nanotechnology, electronic miniaturisation, and developing solutions that can feed into AI ecosystems;
- J.A.M.E.S was founded to drive AME development through a collaborative space that delivers technical knowledge, design enablement and real-time communication, within a diverse global community;
- By partnering with J.A.M.E.S, heliguy™ Lab joins, and will share expert knowledge into, the first AME cloud-based platform focused exclusively on innovations in 3D printed electronics;
- Andreas Müller, CEO of J.A.M.E.S, said that partnering with heliguy™ will make a 'huge positive impact on merging technologies and discovering new paths in electrification processes'.
Today, heliguy™ Lab announces a partnership with J.A.M.E.S (Jetted Additively Manufactured Electronics Sources). The goal of this partnership is to join an innovative global network to foster Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME) technology and redefine the electronics industry.
The heliguy™ Lab is the in-house distributed manufacturing and product development division of UK drone specialist heliguy™.
Featuring a suite of additive manufacturing equipment, heliguy™ Lab - which comprises CAD experts, electronic engineers, and product designers - creates advanced solutions for and inspired by the UAS industry, specialising in nanotechnology, precision micro-engineering, electronic miniaturisation, SWaP optimisation, and component lightweighting.
The Lab has a particular focus on Artificial Intelligence, manufacturing and developing data-capture solutions that feed into AI ecosystems and facilitate AI-powered decision-making.
The Lab recently unveiled a tactical dog camera for UK police forces, which integrates long-range, stable transmission systems and lightweight HD camera technology from the drone industry. The device has received widespread, national media coverage.
By partnering with J.A.M.E.S, heliguy™ Lab joins, and will share expert knowledge into, the first AME cloud-based platform focused exclusively on innovations in 3D printed electronics.
J.A.M.E.S was founded to drive AME development through a collaborative space that delivers technical knowledge, design enablement and real-time communication, within a diverse global community, and at all levels of expertise.
The J.A.M.E.S community brings enthusiasts and professionals from the industry and academia together. The initiative leverages a vast pool of in-depth practical expertise while combining insights from different manufacturing processes, design methods, and materials across multiple industries.
This enables the J.A.M.E.S community to explore new possibilities in 3D printed electronics, leave behind conventional electronics manufacturing, and be part of visionary projects to advance the AME sector and increase accessibility.
Andreas Müller, CEO of J.A.M.E.S, said: "We aim to identify and advance the possibilities that exist for the future of AME. Sharing our knowledge and bringing this technology to the next level is one of our goals.
"Partnering with heliguy™ Lab will make a huge positive impact on merging technologies and discovering new paths in electrification processes. We are confident this collaboration will play a key role in shaping the future of AME technology."
Sam Barnes, Product Development Manager at heliguy™ Lab, said: “AME is an innovative technology, bolstering additive manufacturing techniques and generating high-performance electronic devices.
“Joining the J.A.M.E.S community aligns with our product development vision and enables us to collaborate with AME industry leaders to accelerate and deepen our expertise in the field of electronics to advance UAS sector solutions and cement our position at the forefront of this exciting area of technological innovation.
"J.A.M.E.S aims to develop AME understanding across the spectrum, and we feel that heliguy™ Lab’s knowledge of the drone sector and the technology associated with the industry will enable us to input and engage with the community to help develop and harness the potential of AME."
To find out more about the heliguy™ Lab and to speak to our Lab team, contact us.
Leave a comment