DJI Air 2S Drone
DJI Air 2S
The all-in-one 5.4K camera drone.
The DJI Air 2S combines incredible image quality with unmatched flight performance.
- Quality Content: All-in-one solution with upgraded one-inch sensor to capture 20MP images and 5.4K videos.
- Improved Performance: Smallest folding drone to fit a larger sensor, the Air 2S is also equipped with four obstacle sensors. This lightweight aircraft weighs just 595g.
- New Features: New MasterShots, as well as FocusTrack, and QuickShots help you capture quality content - easily.
- Upgraded Safety Features: Upgraded APAS 4.0 and 03 transmission.
Two options are available: The standard edition, or the Fly More Combo, which is the same
as the standard, but features an array of extra accessories.
Stunning Content Creation
High-grade camera. High-grade content.
Capture quality aerial content with the Air 2S, thanks to a host of key features.
- 1" CMOS sensor - larger than the Mavic Air 2's 1/2-inch sensor.
- 20MP photos, 5.4K video @ 30 fps and 4K @ 60fps
- 150 Mbps maximum video bitrate.
- Up to 8x digital zoom.
- 2.4μm pixel size - much larger than the Mavic Air 2 with a .8μm pixel size, which means greatly-improved image quality.
- RAW images offer 12.6 stops of dynamic range.
- Record in H264 or H265.
- Normal (8 bit), D-Log (10 bit), HLG (10 bit) video colour profiles.
- 3-axis mechanical gimbal.
- 8GB internal storage.
Key Features And Modes
Capture pro-level footage - easily.
The DJI Air 2S simplifies the way you capture content.
The drone features standard photo options like Timed Photo, AEB and Panoramas, but has other options to fuel your creativity.
- Smart Photo: The Air 2S will record 20MP photos using advanced scene analysis and deep learning to automatically choose the best of three options that will create the most visually appealing image, including HDR, Hyperlight, and Scene Recognition.
- HDR: The drone will automatically select the best image from multiple layers, thanks to an adaptive dynamic expansion algorithm that determines optimal parameters.
- Hyperlight: Designed for low-light scenarios.
Scene Recognition: Identify several common settings and apply camera adjustments to capture photos that pop.
All New MasterShots Mode
The DJI Air 2S has the most programmed flight modes and image capture modes of any DJI drone of its size. These features are:
- MasterShots: Obtain professional-level footage - simply. In MasterShots, the Air 2S will analyse the scene and automatically choose one of three different profiles, including proximity, portrait, or landscape. Set a flight path, capture footage, generate a short video, and return. Pilots can choose different themes and the DJI Fly App will generate a unique video that’s ready to be shared with the world.
FocusTrack: Select your subject by drawing a square around it on your mobile
device, then choose from Point of Interest 3.0, ActiveTrack 3.0, or Spotlight 2.0 - which easily
mimic the focus, control and movement of a professional video
- QuickShots: Chose from Rocket, Circle, Dronie, Helix, Boomerang, or Asteroid.
Hyperlapse: Capture stunning footage in 4K video while the 3-axis gimbal works in conjunction with EIS (electronic image stabilisation) to remove camera shake.
advanced safety features
Sophisticated auto-pilot system.
Enjoy a safe and reliable flight with the following features:
- Stable Feed: Four high-grade antennas and the latest DJI OcuSync transmission tech, O3, delivers a stable feed up to 12km (FCC) / 8km (CE).
- Endurance: A maximum 31 minutes of flight time ensures pilots have more time to capture the content they need.
- Upgraded Sensors: Four-way sensors reduce the risk of collision. The newly-upgraded front, rear, bottom and top obstacle sensors incorporate binocular zooming technology to recognise incoming objects from further away at faster speeds.
APAS 4.0: The most advanced auto-pilot system on any DJI drone, only available on the Air 2S. When activated, the drone seamlessly and automatically moves around objects, using advanced 3D map-building algorithms and newly-added upward sensors. When flying at higher speeds, the aircraft pitches forward more and APAS 4.0 uses its top sensors to detect objects in front of it.
- DJI AirSense: ADS-B technology, alerting pilots to nearby planes and helicopters.
Improved Return-To-Home: Bring the drone back to its launch point if it loses contact with the controller or reaches a critically low battery level.
GEO 2.0 Geofencing System: This advises pilots of airspace restrictions, enabling them to stay clear of sensitive areas, like airports.