Approved Used DJI M30T Drone
DJI Matrice 30T Thermal Drone
The DJI Matrice 30T is a high-performance DJI enterprise drone equipped with a radiometric thermal camera.
It can fit in a backpack or can be used with the DJI Dock for automated drone-in-a-box deployments.
The M30T features a 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal camera with a 1280 x 1024 infrared super-resolution mode, along with 48 megapixel 1/2" CMOS zoom camera with 5x to 16x optical and 200x digital zoom, a 12 megapixel wide-angle camera, 8k photo 4K/30 fps video resolution, and a laser rangefinder which can give the precise coordinates of objects up to 1,200 metres away
It integrates multiple sensors into one camera payload and has an IP55 weather-rating, allowing it to operate in harsh weather conditions such as rain and snow.
DJI Enterprise Shield Basic (DJI Care Enterprise) comes free with the Matrice 30T to give operators peace of mind when conducting commercial missions.
DJI Matrice 30 Accessories
Matrice 30T Cameras
The M30 series comes in two versions, the M30 and the M30T.
The M30T model has a 48 megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor zoom camera with 5x to 16x optical and 200x digital zoom, a 12 megapixel wide-angle camera, 8k photo 4K/30 fps video resolution, and a laser rangefinder which can give the precise coordinates of objects up to 1,200 metres away.
The M30T also features a 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal camera. It also has a 1280 x 1024 Infrared Image Super-resolution Mode.
DJI M30 Design
The M30 is a rugged, foldable drone that can be deployed in seconds. It is designed to be used in harsh environments and can be used in rain and even snow.
- IP55 weather rating for outstanding performance in harsh environments, including wet weather.
- Operation temperatures from -20° C to 50° C.
- Improved first-person view pilot camera for low light conditions
- Three-propeller emergency landing, Health Management System, six-way obstacle avoidance sensors.
- Four-antenna OcuSync 3 Enterprise transmission ensures a strong redundancy, and it supports LTE link backup, in the face of complex terrain and working conditions.
- Foldable integrated lightweight design (3.7 kg take-off weight) that is easy to unfold, store and carry anywhere.
- New self-heating TB30 battery design can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows a 41-minute flight time.
- Smart BS30 charging case allows quick battery charging from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
- New self-locking system and can be folded by just pressing a button.
M30 Data Security
The M30 features best in class data security.
Offline Updates: Enable future firmware updates to be completed entirely offline. Firmware packages can be downloaded from the DJI official website and saved to an external storage device such a microSD card, before being uploaded into the M30 and updated with DJI Pilot.
Local Data Mode: Acts like Airplane Mode on a phone by completely disconnecting the DJI M30 from the internet, ensuring all data stays only in the drone.
SD card AES encryption: Protects all the photos, videos, and flight logs that get stored on the microSD card by a security code and AES encryption.
The new DJI enterprise smart controller.
- 7-inch-wide high-definition, bright screen
- IP54 certified, meaning it can be used in heavy rain
- The DJI RC Plus has six physical buttons below the control sticks next to the screen. This makes it easier to switch between key controls - such as wide angle, zoom, infrared, and FPV views - without having to take hands away from the control sticks.
- 6 hours of screen-on time. It has an internal battery and a swappable external battery, preventing the interruption of a mission.
- Ports for microSD card, USB, HDMI, USB type C and 4G connectivity (where offered), for customers needing transmission redundancy.