In this post, we will show you how to link the DJI Mavic Controller to the drone. We recommend fully charging your drone, device and controller before starting this process.
- Power the remote on.
2. Power the Mavic 2 on.
3. Make sure your device is connected to the remote then go to the main settings.
4. In the main settings menu go to remote then scroll down to press Controller Linking.
5. Click ok on the pop-up box.
6. You now have 60 seconds to link with the drone.
7. On the Mavic press and hold the linking button on the underside of the drone under a rubber tab.
8. Your controller will now be linked to the drone.
If the connection failed, restart the drone, device and remote and start again.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice