DJI are constantly releasing firmware updates to fix bugs, improve responsiveness or even add features to remote controllers.
Heliguy have created this step by step guide to show you how to update the controllers firmware quickly and easily.
A couple of prerequisites before starting this process:
- Fully charge the remote controller battery before upgrading the firmware.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection for your mobile device before attempting this.
Here are the steps you’ll need to take to update the firmware on your Inspire 2 remote:
- Power on the DJI Inspire 2 remote controller.
- Connect the remote to your Mobile Device using a USB cable, ensuring that your mobile device is also connected to the internet.
- Launch the DJI GO 4 app on your mobile device.
- You’ll see a prompt in the top left hand corner of the screen stating that a firmware update is available. Simply tap this prompt to start the process.
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button in the app to begin downloading the necessary update files.
- You’ll see a progress bar appear showing you the progress of the download. Once this is complete, click the ‘Start Update’ button.
- Wait for the ‘Updating’ progress bar to appear. Once this is complete you’ll see an ‘Update Complete’ pop up. Simply press ‘OK’.
- Now you’ll need to restart the remote controller.
Simple as that – your Inspire 2 remote controller is now running the latest firmware.
If you have any other issues with your DJI Inspire 2, don’t worry, our support team are here to help.
Give us a call on 0191 296 1024, or email email@example.com with any queries you have.
More DJI Inspire 2 Tutorials
- Update the Firmware on your DJI Inspire 2 Aircraft
- Link Your DJI Inspire 2 Controller and Aircraft
- Activate your DJI Inspire 2
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice