Updating your M200 Series drone has been made simple with DJI Go 4, here is a step by step guide on how to update your Matrice 200.
- Plug your mobile device into the controller.
- Power on your DJI Controller.
- Open the DJI Go 4 App.
- At the top it will say firmware update is needed, click on this.
- The update will start downloading, once this is complete it will update automatically.
- Once you have the confirmation window that it is complete click ok and you are ready to go.
For more information on what you should do before you fly check out our preflight checklist.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice