When you first receive your DJI Spark your remote and drone will be connected out of the box however if you buy a controller separately or your controller isn’t connected, here is a step by step guide to help you with this.
Before you start this process make sure both the remote and spark are fully charged.
Connecting DJI Spark to Remote Controller:
- Turn your spark and remote on.
- If the status LED on the remote controller is red this means that the controller needs to be linked with the aircraft.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, release when the aircraft beeps and the front LED’s are blinking red slowly.
- On the controller press and hold the Flight Pause Button and the Function Button and the customize button simultaneously.
- When the LED on the controller is green this means it has been successful.
- Connect your mobile device to the remote, open WIFI settings on your device and find the controllers SSID this should look like this “Spark-RC-XXXXXX”.
- Launch the DJI Go 4 App and click start flight.
Note: If you want to use the aircraft without the controller and only with your mobile device press and hold the power button on your spark for 6 seconds and connect to your sparks WIFI signal.
The Sparks WIFI SSID and password is displayed on the side of the carry box and also the inside of the battery compartment on the spark.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice