DJI Matrice 30 Drones and Accessories
DJI Matrice 30
The DJI Matrice 30 is DJI Enterprise's flagship drone.
It fits in a backpack or can be used with the DJI Dock (Dock Version) for autonomous drone-in-a-box deployments.
It integrates multiple high-performance sensors into one single camera payload and can be used with the new DJI FlightHub 2 fleet management and flight planning software.
The M30 has an IP55 weather-rating, making it ideal for missions in hostile environments.
It is the fastest, easiest high-performance DJI Enterprise drone to set up.
DJI Care Enterprise protection cover (Basic package) is included with the M30 Series.
DJI M30 Design
- IP55 weather rating for outstanding performance in harsh environments, including wet weather.
- Operation temperatures from -20° C to 50° C.
- Improved first-person view pilot camera for low light conditions
- Three-propeller emergency landing, Health Management System, six-way obstacle avoidance sensors.
- Four-antenna OcuSync 3 Enterprise transmission ensures a strong redundancy, and it supports LTE link backup, in the face of complex terrain and working conditions.
- Foldable integrated lightweight design (3.7 kg take-off weight) that is easy to unfold, store and carry anywhere.
- New self-heating TB30 battery design can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows a 41-minute flight time.
- Smart BS30 charging case allows quick battery charging from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
- New self-locking system and can be folded by just pressing a button.
Matrice 30 Cameras
The M30 series comes in two versions, the M30 and the M30T.
The M30 model has a 48 megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor zoom camera with 5x to 16x optical and 200x digital zoom, a 12 megapixel wide-angle camera, 8k photo 4K/30 fps video resolution, and a laser rangefinder which can give the precise coordinates of objects up to 1,200 metres away.
The M30T features an additional 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal camera. It also has a 1280 x 1024 Infrared Image Super-resolution Mode.
M30 Data Security
The M30 features best in class data security.
Offline Updates: Enable future firmware updates to be completed entirely offline. Firmware packages can be downloaded from the DJI official website and saved to an external storage device such a microSD card, before being uploaded into the M30 and updated with DJI Pilot.
Local Data Mode: Acts like Airplane Mode on a phone by completely disconnecting the DJI M30 from the internet, ensuring all data stays only in the drone.
SD card AES encryption: Protects all the photos, videos, and flight logs that get stored on the microSD card by a security code and AES encryption.
DJI RC Plus
The new flagship enterprise controller.
- 7-inch-wide high-definition, bright screen
- IP54 certified, meaning it can be used in heavy rain
- The DJI RC Plus has six physical buttons below the control sticks next to the screen. This makes it easier to switch between key controls - such as wide angle, zoom, infrared, and FPV views - without having to take hands away from the control sticks.
- 6 hours of screen-on time. It has an internal battery and a swappable external battery, preventing the interruption of a mission.
- Ports for microSD card, USB, HDMI, USB type C and 4G connectivity (where offered), for customers needing transmission redundancy.
DJI BS30 Battery Station
Battery Charging Station for DJI Matrice 30 Drone.
New fast-charging BS30 charging case allows quick battery charging for 4 pairs of TB30 batteries from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
DJI M30's self-heating TB30 battery design allows fast-charging and can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows a 41-minute flight time for the new Matrice 30 Drone.
Drone-in-a-Box DJI Dock
Autonomous Docking Solution for DJI M30 Drone.
The DJI Dock is an autonomous takeoff, landing and charging station allowing fully automatic, programmed flights with the DJI M30 Series (Dock Version).
This opens up possibilities for full automated and pre-programmed flights that can be monitored and supervised remotely.
Once configured, a fully-charged M30 drone can take off from the DJI Dock through FlightHub 2 pre-programmed automatic missions anywhere within a 7 km radius.
- Fast Recharging - The DJI M30 will automatically charge in it's dock and will be ready to fly just 25m after landing.
- Waterproof design - The Dock is rated IP55 and the core internal components IP67, making it waterproof and dustproof even when it is open.
- Environmental adaptability - The M30 Dock's interior is climate controlled for safe charging tempoeratures even when the outisde climate is -35 to 50 degrees celsius.
- 4G connectivity - Dock connectivity can be expanded with an optional external 4G dongle.
- Emergency power supply - In case of a power outage, the Dock's internal battery will take over and keep the dock operational to make sure the M30 lands from it's mission.