DJI Matrice 30 Drones and Accessories
Drones and Fly More Combo Bundles.
Sensors, chargers, remote controls, batteries and optional extra accessories.
Learn more about product features and uses.
DJI Matrice 30
The DJI Matrice 30 is DJI Enterprise's flagship drone.
It fits in a backpack or can be used with the DJI Dock (Dock Version) for autonomous drone-in-a-box deployments.
It integrates multiple high-performance sensors into one single camera payload and can be used with the new DJI FlightHub 2 fleet management and flight planning software.
The M30 has an IP55 weather-rating, making it ideal for missions in hostile environments.
It is the fastest, easiest high-performance DJI Enterprise drone to set up.
DJI Care Enterprise protection cover (Basic package) is included with the M30 Series.
DJI M30 Design
- IP55 weather rating for outstanding performance in harsh environments, including wet weather.
- Operation temperatures from -20° C to 50° C.
- Improved first-person view pilot camera for low light conditions
- Three-propeller emergency landing, Health Management System, six-way obstacle avoidance sensors.
- Four-antenna OcuSync 3 Enterprise transmission ensures a strong redundancy, and it supports LTE link backup, in the face of complex terrain and working conditions.
- Foldable integrated lightweight design (3.7 kg take-off weight) that is easy to unfold, store and carry anywhere.
- New self-heating TB30 battery design can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows a 41-minute flight time.
- Smart BS30 charging case allows quick battery charging from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
- New self-locking system and can be folded by just pressing a button.
Matrice 30 Cameras
The M30 series comes in two versions, the M30 and the M30T.
The M30 model has a 48 megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor zoom camera with 5x to 16x optical and 200x digital zoom, a 12 megapixel wide-angle camera, 8k photo 4K/30 fps video resolution, and a laser rangefinder which can give the precise coordinates of objects up to 1,200 metres away.
The M30T features an additional 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal camera. It also has a 1280 x 1024 Infrared Image Super-resolution Mode.
M30 Data Security
The M30 features best in class data security.
Offline Updates: Enable future firmware updates to be completed entirely offline. Firmware packages can be downloaded from the DJI official website and saved to an external storage device such a microSD card, before being uploaded into the M30 and updated with DJI Pilot.
Local Data Mode: Acts like Airplane Mode on a phone by completely disconnecting the DJI M30 from the internet, ensuring all data stays only in the drone.
SD card AES encryption: Protects all the photos, videos, and flight logs that get stored on the microSD card by a security code and AES encryption.
DJI RC Plus
The new flagship enterprise controller.
- 7-inch-wide high-definition, bright screen
- IP54 certified, meaning it can be used in heavy rain
- The DJI RC Plus has six physical buttons below the control sticks next to the screen. This makes it easier to switch between key controls - such as wide angle, zoom, infrared, and FPV views - without having to take hands away from the control sticks.
- 6 hours of screen-on time. It has an internal battery and a swappable external battery, preventing the interruption of a mission.
- Ports for microSD card, USB, HDMI, USB type C and 4G connectivity (where offered), for customers needing transmission redundancy.
DJI BS30 Battery Station
Battery Charging Station for DJI Matrice 30 Drone.
New fast-charging BS30 charging case allows quick battery charging for 4 pairs of TB30 batteries from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
DJI M30's self-heating TB30 battery design allows fast-charging and can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows a 41-minute flight time for the new Matrice 30 Drone.
Drone-in-a-Box DJI Dock
Autonomous Docking Solution for DJI M30 Drone.
The DJI Dock is an autonomous takeoff, landing and charging station allowing fully automatic, programmed flights with the DJI M30 Series (Dock Version).
This opens up possibilities for full automated and pre-programmed flights that can be monitored and supervised remotely.
Once configured, a fully-charged M30 drone can take off from the DJI Dock through FlightHub 2 pre-programmed automatic missions anywhere within a 7 km radius.
- Fast Recharging - The DJI M30 will automatically charge in it's dock and will be ready to fly just 25m after landing.
- Waterproof design - The Dock is rated IP55 and the core internal components IP67, making it waterproof and dustproof even when it is open.
- Environmental adaptability - The M30 Dock's interior is climate controlled for safe charging tempoeratures even when the outisde climate is -35 to 50 degrees celsius.
- 4G connectivity - Dock connectivity can be expanded with an optional external 4G dongle.
- Emergency power supply - In case of a power outage, the Dock's internal battery will take over and keep the dock operational to make sure the M30 lands from it's mission.
DJI Matrice 30 Drones and Accessories FAQs
Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
- What's the difference between the Matrice 30 and the Matrice 30T?
- Does DJI Care Enterprise come with the M30 Series?
- Is frame arm lock detection supported on DJI M30?
- How long does it take to fully charge two TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries?
- Can TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries be used in low temperature environments?
- Can I board a plane with a TB30 Intelligent Flight Battery?
- Why does the battery heat up when stored for a long time?
- Does the BS30 Intelligent Battery Station support auto-discharging?
- Is the M30 series remote controller (RC) compatible with the Matrice 300 RTK?
- What photo modes are available on the M30 series aircraft?
- How to use the gimbal lock function on DJI M30? Why does it need to lock the gimbal?
- Does the M30 series support accurate mapping?
- Does the M30 series support dual control?
- Will DJI launch an official M30 series backpack?
- Can the M30 series be used in different regions?
- Which apps are supported by the M30 series?
- Can the M30 series be used with D-RTK 2 Mobile Station?
- Does the M30 series support SDK function?
- Can the gimbal and camera of the M30 Series be replaced with other payloads?
- Which version of the M30 is compatible with the DJI Dock?
What's the difference between the Matrice 30 and the Matrice 30T?
The DJI Matrice 30 series includes two versions: DJI M30 (its gimbal and camera have three sensors: wide-angle camera, zoom camera, laser range finder) and DJI M30T (its gimbal and camera have four sensors: wide-angle camera, zoom camera, laser range finder, thermal imaging camera).
Does DJI Care Enterprise come with the M30 Series?
Yes, DJI Care Enterprise does come with the DJI M30 Series.
DJI Care Enterprise offers a comprehensive care package for your aircraft.
Please note that DJI Care Enterprise (Basic) is included with the M30 Series. This includes two replacements and a 'low-priced' replacement fee.
You can upgrade to the Plus package for an additional cost. The Plus package includes an unlimited number of replacements, with no replacement fee.
Is frame arm lock detection supported on DJI M30?
Supported. M30 series aircraft comes with frame arm lock function. If the arm is not unfolded properly, the app will give a warning to prohibit takeoff.
How long does it take to fully charge two TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries?
With a BS30 Intelligent Battery Station, it takes about 50 minutes to fully charge the two TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries, about 40 minutes to charge up to 90%, and only about 30 minutes to charge up from 20% to 90%.
Can TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries be used in low temperature environments?
TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries can work in operating environments with temperatures ranging from -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F).
Battery life will be shortened when used in low temperature environments. Please plan your flight times accordingly.
For optimal battery performance, it’s recommended to keep the battery temperature above 18°C (64°F), or heat the battery to 18°C (64°F) with its self-heating function (a takeoff limit will be triggered if the battery temperature is below 10°C (50°F)).
Can I board a plane with a TB30 Intelligent Flight Battery?
TB30 Intelligent Flight Battery’s power level is 131.6 watt hours. Please comply with local airline regulations when planning to fly with batteries.
Why does the battery heat up when stored for a long time?
Long-term storage of a lithium battery at full charge will significantly shorten its battery life. In order to ensure safe storage and extend the battery life, a fully charged battery will activate its auto-discharging function to discharge itself to a level of about 60%. During the auto-discharging process, it will release some heat, which is normal.
Does the BS30 Intelligent Battery Station support auto-discharging?
Not supported. The BS30 Intelligent Battery Station does not support auto-discharging
Is the M30 series remote controller (RC) compatible with the Matrice 300 RTK?
What photo modes are available on the M30 series aircraft?
DJI M30 supports the following photo modes: Single Shot, High-res Grid Photo, Timed Shot, Panorama, and Smart Low-light Photo
How to use the gimbal lock function on DJI M30? Why does it need to lock the gimbal?
Flip the gimbal up by 90° to lock its tilt. Lock the tilt to better protect the camera lens and prevent scratches during transportation or storage of the aircraft.
The gimbal can be quickly and easily unlocked when arriving at the operation site, greatly reducing preparation time for the operation.
Does the M30 series support accurate mapping?
The M30 series is not designed for aerial surveying.
Users can plan a flight path and capture photos in the aerial FPV mode of DJI Pilot 2.0 App, but the model's accuracy is not guaranteed.
Does the M30 series support dual control?
Yes. The DJI M30 supports dual control.
Will DJI launch an official M30 series backpack?
No, there is no plan to launch an official backpack for the DJI M30.
HPRC have created a protective backpack for the Matrice 30 series drone, available for purchase separately.
Can the M30 series be used in different regions?
The M30 series includes two versions: the Chinese version and the International version. Please check with the local aftersales service centre and the dealers about the availability of the product.
Which apps are supported by the M30 series?
DJI M30 drone can use DJI Pilot 2.0 (For Android) and other software developed by using MSDK.
Can the M30 series be used with D-RTK 2 Mobile Station?
Yes. Upgrade the firmware of D-RTK 2 Mobile Station to the latest version to use with the M30 series.
Does the M30 series support SDK function?
DJI M30 supports Payload SDK and Mobile SDK.
The Payload SDK interface on top of M30 series aircraft integrates the functions of Onboard SDK.
Please contact email@example.com for further technical support.
Can the gimbal and camera of the M30 Series be replaced with other payloads?
Which version of the M30 is compatible with the DJI Dock?
The DJI Dock is compatible with the M30 (Dock version) and the M30T (Dock version), but not regular M30 series drones.
This is because the M30 (Dock version) has slight differences in its body to be compatible with the DJI Dock. When you purchase the DJI Dock, it includes the M30 (Dock version) or the M30T (Dock version).
DJI M30T Review: Top 10 Functionality Features
Hands-on review of the DJI M30T and the CZI LP12 loudspeaker and searchlight. This review focuses on the top 10 functionality features of the drone and controller which make missions more streamlined, practical and safe.
DJI Release M30 And Drone In A Box
DJI releases the DJI Matrice 30 drone and drone in a box solution. The M30 has multi-camera capabilities while the DJI Dock enables autonomous drone deployment and charging. DJI also releases FlightHub 2 - a cloud-based flight planning and fleet management solution.
DJI M30 Series vs M300 RTK vs Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
In-depth comparison between the DJI M30 Series, M300 RTK and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, including flight time, IP rating, safety features, controllers and design. Find out which DJI Enterprise drone platform is best for your operations.
How Drone In A Box Will Transform Autonomous Deployment
How the drone in a box concept will transform autonomous drone deployment. A drone deploying automatically from a docking station has major benefits for the commercial and enterprise drone industry.
DJI M30 Police Drone Helps Find Missing People
Footage shows how the DJI M30 Series drone helped Lincolnshire Police find three high-risk missing people. The Force's drone team says the M30's portability, quick deployment and new functionality is a real benefit for public safety and search and rescue operations.
Side-by-side Camera Comparison: DJI M30T vs DJI M300 RTK & H20T
View side-by-side data sets to compare the quality of the camera on the DJI M30T and the DJI M300 RTK with H20T. See the difference between the zoom and thermal sensors. Tests included utility inspection and search and rescue.
Hands-on Review: DJI M30 Series For Inspection
Hands-on review of the DJI M30 Series by global construction and engineering firm Jacobs. Sample data sets, including high-resolution zoom imagery of powerlines, show the capabilities of the M30T for inspection missions. The drone coped with wind and rain and is described as a great all-rounder for inspection workflows.