DJI H20N Night Vision Camera
Night Vision Sensor for DJI M300 RTK
The DJI Zenmuse H20N is a night vision payload for the DJI M300 RTK, perfect for operating in low-light environments.
This hybrid sensor features a 20x hybrid optical zoom and wide-angle camera - both with starlight sensors - as well as 640 x 512 resolution dual zoom thermal cameras with 2x\8x optical zoom, and a laser rangefinder with 1200m range.
The H20N supports synchronised zoom between thermal and starlight night vision cameras. Users can scale both images at the same time. This doubles efficiency and makes it easier to compare details side by side.
The H20N’s ultra-low-illumination starlight-grade night vision capabilities - with low illumination to 0.0001 Lux - captures the scene clearly, even in darkness, setting a new standard for security missions, as well as search and rescue operations or emergency situations requiring immediate recognition.
The H20N is a rugged and robust payload, with an IP44 rating and -20°C to 50°C operating temperature.
Gif shows what the naked eye can see (left) vs H20N night vision (right).
H20N: A Powerful Multi-sensor Payload
Night vision, dual thermal zoom and laser rangefinder
The H20N has multi-sensor capabilities to ensure a reliable drone payload. It features:
- Night Vision Wide Camera
- Night Vision Zoom Camera
- Dual Thermal Cameras
- Laser Rangefinder
Night Vision Wide Camera
- Starlight Sensor: 2MP
- Stronger Low-Light Performance
Night Vision Zoom Camera
- Starlight Sensor: 4MP
- 20x Optical Zoom, 128x Max Zoom
- Low-Light Details
Dual Thermal Cameras
- Resolution: 640 × 512
- 2x Zoom (Equivalent Focal Length: 53 mm)
- 8x Zoom (Equivalent Focal Length: 196 mm)
- Together they enable up to 32x zoom
- Range: 3 m to 1200 m
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)
Intelligent Smart Features
Smart features for quality data collection
The H20N has the following smart features:
- PinPoint: Marks an object in view and advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately provide its coordinates.
- SmartTrack: Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles and boats.
- High-res Grid Photo: Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of images of the area for more-detailed viewing.
- One-tap Panorama: Creates a 360° overview of the scene.
Thermal Sensor Features
The H20N also has a catalogue of thermal features:
- Colour Palettes: Adjust the colours applied to the thermal data based on the mission requirements.
- Isotherms: Visualise a specific band of temperatures to highlight your targets.
- Temp. Alarm: Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
- Gain Modes: Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured.
- R-JPEG Images: Images have embedded temperature information. Import these images into the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool and you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as emissivity and reflected temperature.
Class 1M (IEC 60825-1:2014)
Matrice 300 RTK
Angular Vibration Range
1/1.8 CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4M""
Focal Length: 6.8-119.9 mm (equivalent: approximately 32.7-574.5 mm)
Aperture: f/2.8-f/11 (day); f/1.6-f/11 (night)
Focus: 1 m to ∞ (wide); 8 m to ∞ (tele)
1/2.7 CMOS; Effective Pixels: 2M""
Focal Length: 4.5 mm (equivalent: approximately 29 mm)
Focus: 1 m to ∞
Tele Infrared Thermal Camera
Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Focal Length: 44.5 mm (equivalent: approximately 196 mm)
Focus: 45 m to ∞
Wide Infrared Thermal Camera
Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Focal Length: 12 mm (equivalent: approximately 53 mm)
Focus: 5 m to ∞
Laser Range Finder
Single Pulse Width
± (0.2 m + target distance x 0.15%)
3-1,200 m (0.5 x 12 m vertical surface with 20% reflectivity)
Supported microSD Cards
Supports a UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD card with a capacity of up to 128 GB
Supported File System
-20° to 50° C (-4 to 122°F)
-20° to 60° C (-4 to 140°F)