- Charge the drone and controller batteries fully before activation.
2. Connect your device to the Mavic 2 controller.
3. Power on the Mavic 2.
4. Open the DJI Go 4 app.
5. Select “Activate Aircraft” then click next.
6. Name your drone.
7. Choose the stick mode you would like to use, you can change this later.
8. Customise the rear function buttons, you can also change these later in the app.
9. Learn about the LCD screen on the DJI Mavic 2.
10. Select your prefered measurement system.
11. Select if you will use beginner mode. Heliguy recommends this mode for new pilots.
12. Confirm your DJI account to activate your drone.
13. Your Mavic is now activated successfully.
If you have any problems during this process restart the drone and the app and retry.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice