Linking your M200 with the remote controller has been made very easy, here is a step by step guide to help you.
- Connect your mobile device to the controller.
- Turn on your controller.
- Turn on your aircraft.
- On the DJI Go 4 app tap the RC Icon at the top of the screen and enter remote controller settings.
- On this page select “Linking Remote Controller” and tap “Ok” on the “Link RC” pop up prompt.
- The remote controller will beep twice and the indicator will flash blue.
- Go to your aircraft and open the rear of the aircraft and press the “Linking Button”, the button is also the “Linking Status Indicator”.
- The “Linking Status Indicator” will flash red quickly.
- Linking is complete when the remote and the crafts indicators go green.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice