There are two ways to update your DJI Spark, one of the most popular options is by using the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac. Here is a step by step guide on how to update your Spark.
- Power on your aircraft and ensure the Spark’s battery level is more than 50%.
- Connect your Spark via Micro USB to your PC or Mac.
- Launch DJI Assistant 2 on your PC or Mac.
- Click Spark.
- Log in with your DJI Account.
- Select the update package and click “update”.
- Read the tips and click “Start Update”.
- Your aircraft will start updating, do not power off during the update, the spark may restart several times during this process.
- After the update has completed restart your aircraft before flying.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice