heliguy™ is attending Everything ELCAS at Catterick Garrison on Wednesday, July 12.
The bespoke event is for military personnel seeking advice on how to utilise Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) while still in the Forces, as part of resettlement, or for former personnel still looking to use their credits.
The heliguy™ training team will provide attendees with details about the ELC-supported Level 4 and Level 5 drone training courses, which are Ofqual-regulated, accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications United Kingdom) and offer a progressive career pathway in the drone industry.
- Level 4 Award in Unmanned Aircraft Systems: An enhanced GVC course which enables candidates to go beyond the standard GVC syllabus to demonstrate enhanced understanding and operational competence. It helps develop drone pilot skills and enables pilots to obtain UK CAA-approved competency certificates. The Level 4 award is CertHE/HNC equivalent.
- Level 5 Award for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations Manager: Provides candidates with the skills and knowledge to lead an enterprise drone programme. Syllabus includes hazard and safety management, operational oversight, flight safety meetings, aircraft maintenance, and auditing processes. The Level 5 award is foundation degree equivalent.
ELC will cover 80% of the cost of these courses and heliguy™ will be introducing a special combined course offer for eligible UK service personnel with ELCAS.
heliguy™ is an active supporter of the Armed Forces community. This includes:
- Members of the drone training team are ex British military personnel;
- Silver Award holder in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme;
- Supports the Armed Forces Covenant;
- Won the Excellence in Supporting Armed Forces Talent at the CIPD North East HR&D Award.
The Everything ELCAS event takes place at Catterick Leisure Centre, 1 Gough Road, Catterick Garrison, DL9 3EL, on Wednesday, July 12, from 9.30am to 1pm.
General admission is free. To reserve a spot, click here.