In this post, we will look at how to perform a Compass Calibration on the DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Mavic Platinum. Compass calibration should be performed when setting up at each new location with your aircraft.
- Power up your Mavic as normal.
2. Wait until your Mavic is ready to fly.
3. Go into the “Aircraft Status Bar” and find “Compass” then click “Calibrate” this will start the calibration process.
4. Confirm solid yellow rear lights.
5. Pick up the Mavic and turn it smoothly and steadily a full 360 degrees until the lights turn solid green.
6. Point the front of the Mavic straight down and repeat until the lights turn off then resume normal flashing.
Note: Don’t be concerned if your gimbal reacts poorly to being face down, keep turning as normal.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice