DJI Agras T30 Crop Spraying Drone
The latest addition to the DJI Agras farming drone platform.
DJI Agras T30 Drone
The Agras T30 crop spraying drone has the largest spray tank of all of the Agras drones, with as 30L operation tank. It also benefits from a 30kg spreading tank. This huge capacity increases operational efficiency.
The Agras T30 benefits from the latest advances in drone technology, including IP67 rated waterproofing and fully self-directed, high precision work through RTK positioning and the Zhihui agricultural cloud platform.
Monitor autonomous and manual flights with dual front and back FPV cameras, along with a spherical radar sensing system to maximise safety during complex operations.
DJI Agras T30 Key Features
Maximise Agricultural Output
The DJI Agras T30 has a range of key features to transform spraying and spreading applications.
- 30L operation tank and 9m spraying width
16 sprayers with a high flow rate of 8 L/min
- Operation efficiency of 16 hectares per hour
- One-key take-off, intelligent planning, and automatic edge sweeping
- The continuous level meter matches pesticide and battery capacity to reduce cost and improve efficiency
- Spherical obstacle avoidance system for all-round perception
- Intelligent detour and autonomous terrain adaptation
- Front and rear cameras for real-time monitoring
- High-brightness searchlight for night work
- All-weather and all-environment operation
Robust & Reliable
- IP67 rating
- Triple protection measures for core modules
- Strong and reliable truss-type drone body
- Board-level embedment protection against water and corrosion
- Rapid transformation based on needs
- Branch targeting technology for penetrating thick canopy
- Dramatically improves the effectiveness of fruit tree spraying
- Even pesticide spraying from top to bottom
- 30kg spreading tank for 7m spreading width
Capable of spreading 1 ton of fertiliser per hour
- Real-time weight monitoring for accurate empty-tank alarm
- Washable and corrosion-resistant
- 29,000 mAh battery for 1,000 ultra-long cycles (The battery provides 1,000 in-warranty cycles or a 12-month warranty, whichever comes first).
- Charge on landing with no cooling required
- 7200W changer for 10-minute ultra-fast charging
- Adaptive power for safer charging
- The charger is also a generator
- A high power of 7200W
- A 25L fuel tank enables charging of 42 batteries
- One-key electric starting
- Create maps in the cloud for visual management of plots
- Field patrol by drones and crop-condition monitoring by AI
- Variable-amount spraying and spreading operation for higher production and lower costs
- Supervision on agricultural machinery operation and traceability of fertilisers and pesticides
DJI Agras T30 Spreading System 3.0
The Agras T30 farming drone can also be equipped with the Agras T10 spreading system 3.0, allowing the drone to spread and spray solid matter such as seeds and mulch.
Talk to the team today about your agricultural drone needs and we will help you find the right farming drone for your operations.