Heliguy is a dynamic, high growth business with years of experience in supplying, building and training people to safely operate both professional and consumer drones. Currently operating from our North Shields HQ, we have big ambitions to grow.
Our products are in high demand from many markets, the drone ecosystem is growing rapidly and we strive to be at the forefront. Our clients include everyone from industrial surveyors to film producers. We have built drones that were used on Game of Thrones, Star Wars VII and James Bond, as well as various BBC productions and Grand Designs. Our builds have also been put to work surveying wind turbines and oil rigs.
As part of the Heliguy team, you will become a specialist within a very interesting industry. There will be many opportunities to learn and grow with us, including hands-on flying and plenty of problem-solving. This is a unique opportunity to add your skills to a cutting edge business and a leader in the commercial drone sector. A career with Heliguy will help you develop both personally and professionally.
If you have an aptitude for areas such as electronics or training, we'll look to evolve your skills to the benefit of the business.
So what are you waiting for? This is your chance to join a fast-growing, fascinating market, become part of a supportive work environment and receive benefits such as our rapid salary progression for effective employees.
To apply for any of our current vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for an exciting career in the drone industry, Heliguy is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our sales team in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are looking for an individual with a strong track record in sales. We sell professional and consumer drones and provide training courses for drone pilots.
You will learn all there is to know about our range of drones and products, becoming an expert in the field. Each day will be different, and you will be a part of the fastest growing industry in the technological world.
At Heliguy we enjoy a good work/life balance. The position will be Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm excluding bank holidays. There will be the opportunity to attend and support at events throughout the UK.
Tenacity - We are looking for someone who has tenacity within their approach to sales and converting leads. You will be your own boss in charge of maintaining the high standards set at Heliguy
Intelligence - The candidate will possess the intelligence that a smooth running, high converting sales team require.
Passion - Enjoying the job role and having the passion to succeed is what Heliguy are looking for. To get involved in company focuses, new ideas and pushing the business to the next level.
Ambition - Our company is driven on ambition and it is a quality we look for in all candidates.
• Smart, intelligent individual who is dynamic with high energy for wanting to achieve things
• Proven track record within a sales environment, consistently hitting targets
• Success in both B2B and B2C environments selling high-value items
• Passionate about delivering the very best in customer experience
• Exceptional language skills, a second language would be an advantage
• Be able to use numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills on a regular basis, day in, day out.
• Able to display energy, intelligence and attitude in abundance
• Tech Savvy
• Drone flying and operational experience
• Experience using 3D Mapping Software
• Undertaken a PfCO
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs)
Salary is up to £30000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work towards Continued Personal Developments such as a PRCO, drone flight training and other opportunities that make working at Heliguy more successful.
Regular staff events and nights out.
Staff discount is also offered on all our products.
If you are looking for an exciting career in the drone industry, Heliguy is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our training team in Newcastle upon Tyne.
One day you can be demonstrating a DJI drone, the next you will be training a room full of photographers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts. You can be on the phone to the BBC or emailing a football club.
Teach drone theory and practical training at Newcastle, Manchester and Farnborough for candidates pursuing accreditation from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) to fly drones. Have downtime marking Operation Manuals at our Headquarters. Deliver bespoke onsite training weeks for the Police and Fire Services. Get your drone skills up to date by flight testing the very latest in drone technology.
At Heliguy we enjoy a relaxed work/life balance. The training team are responsible for their own working hours: want to work early and leave early? Want to work away one week then in the office the next? We also don’t work weekends unless necessary, you can plan your life in advance.
We reward hard work and dedication; you will have the opportunity to grow and become a key player in the future of the company. The harder you work the greater the opportunity to improve your position.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a dedicated team of experts at the forefront of the UK’s burgeoning drone market. If you love the sound of the above, get in touch now.
• Based in the North-East UK
• Confident in a room full of people
• Positive outlook and enthusiastic approach
• Flexible, a desire to work away
• Full UK driver’s license
• A teaching or training background (Higher Education)
• Drone training or flight experience
• Photographer or Videographer
• Risk assessment experience
• Experience of industrial inspections
• Knowledge of precision agriculture and 3d mapping
• Business development experience
• Connections to the drone industry
• Sales experience
Up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
• The opportunity to progress in a growing company
• A chance to work in an exciting, constantly evolving marketplace
• Staff discount is offered on all our products
• Weekends and bank holidays off
• Food, travel and accommodation covered when training away.
• A chance to improve the position
• Hands-on Drone flying