Among its most popular drones are the Mini 2, Air 2S, and the DJI FPV Drone, while the innovative commercial eco-system comprises drones such as the M300 RTK, M200 Series V2, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and Phantom 4 RTK.
Small, powerful drones suitable for everyday use.
DJI Mini Drones
Sub 250g foldable drones which don't require pilot training.
Thanks to their size, the DJI Mini and Mini 2 are ideal beginner drones and do not require drone training. Highly portable and powerful, the Mini 2, in particular, is great for content creation on the go and can be used for some commercial jobs.
- Ultralight & Foldable - sub 250g
- 4K/30fps video
- 12MP camera
- 4x Zoom
- 31-Min Max Flight Time
- Intelligent Modes & QuickShots
- Level 5 Wind Resistance
- 12MP camera
- 2.7K Quad HD videos
- 30 minute flight time
- Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover
- Simplified Recording & Editing
- DJI Fly app for simple/intuitive user experience
DJI Toy Drones
Low powered toy drones suitable for flying indoors
Perfect for beginners, especially children, the Tello is a super fun, super safe and super intuitive drone. These toy drones are a great way for learning basic piloting skills.
- Perfect for beginners, with lower top speed and acceleration
- Included propeller guards make the drone safe for flying indoors
- Created by Ryze robotics and powered by DJI and Intel technology
- Extendable and programmable with scratch programming language
Drones for Professionals
Professional drones with powerful cameras and imaging sensors.
DJI Air Drones
Powerful, all-in-one foldable 4k camera drones from DJI
The Mavic Air 2 and Air 2S are powerful drones for videography and content creation. Weighing around 600g, they are a highly portable option for capturing smooth, stable video and eye catching visuals.
- 1-inch CMOS sensor
- 5.4k/30fps and 4k/60fps video
- 20MP photo
- Obstacle Sensing in 4 Directions
- ADS-B Air Sense technology
- 8km (CE) transmission distance
- MasterShots to aid content creation
Mavic Air 2
- ½-inch CMOS sensor
- 4k/60fps video
- 48MP photo
- 34-Min Max Flight Time
- 8K Hyperlapse
- APAS 3.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- 6 km (CE) transmission distance
First person view racing drones with powerful motors and FPV goggles.
Experience the thrill of FPV flight for a high-octane, immersive experience and obtain cinematic FPV footage. The DJI FPV drone is ideal for pilots of all capabilities, from beginners all the way through to seasoned drone racers.
- 150° Super Wide Angle FPV Goggles with 144hz display
- 120fps FHD and 4k/60fps live video transmission
- 140kph top speed, 0-100kph in 2 seconds (M-mode)
- S-Mode for beginner FPV pilots offers simple DJI flight controls
- Emergency Brake and Hover functionality
DJI camera drones with specialist videography and photography cameras.
The flagship Mavic 2 Series raised the bar for portable and powerful content-creation drones. Weighing in at around 900g, with a 31 minute flight time and a suite of intelligent shooting modes, these foldable quadcopters have become a firm favourite for professional users around the world.
Mavic 2 Pro
- Hasselblad L1D-20c Camera
- 20 MP photo
- 1” CMOS Sensor
- Adjustable Aperture (f/2.8 – f/11)
- 10-bit colour profile
- 10-bit HDR video
- Omnidirectional object sensing
Mavic 2 Zoom
- 24-48 mm Optical Zoom Camera
- 12 MP photo
- 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
- 48 MP Super Resolution Photo
- 4x Lossless Zoom FHD Video
- Dolly Zoom
- Omnidirectional object sensing
Enhance your commercial operations with DJI enterprise drones.
Dual visual and thermal cameras in a single enterprise drone.
Compact, foldable and versatile: The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced is a leading drone solution for firefighting, search and rescue, law enforcement, power inspection, and environmental protection. Easily transportable and quick to deploy, it features high-class visual, thermal and zoom cameras in one integrated package and can be fitted with an RTK module.
- 8MP Visual Camera with 1/2” Sensor and 32x Digital Zoom
- 640 × 512px radiometric thermal camera, with 30Hz frame rate and 16x Zoom
- RTK Module (available separately) enables CM-level positioning, particularly suited to powerline inspection
- Generate up to 240 waypoints for automated and more complex missions
- Enhance missions with bright spotlight, loud speaker or beacon accessories
- Password protection keeps sensitive data safe
- Self-Heating Batteries
DJI Matrice Drones
Powerful commercial drone platform with multi-sensor capabilities.
The DJI Matrice Series helped revolutionise enterprise drone operations, thanks to their endurance, ability to carry multiple payloads, perform in hostile weather conditions, and advanced safety systems - resulting in enhanced mission efficiency and versatility.
- Up to 55 minutes of flight time
- IP45 rating for enhanced weather protection
- Carry up to three payloads at once
- Versatile industry solution: Integrate with zoom, thermal, LiDAR, photogrammetry cameras, plus spotlights, loud speakers and gas detection systems.
- 6 directional sensing and positioning
- UAV Health Management System
- -20°C to 50°C Operating Temperature
- 8 km max transmission distance
M200 Series V2
- Up to 38 minutes flight time (depending on the drone)
- IP43 weather rating
- Carry up to two payloads at once
- Integrate with a range of camera solutions, including zoom and thermal
- Obstacle avoidance and anti-collision beacon
- Up to 5km (CE) transmission distance
- RTK with the M210 RTK
TV & Film quality professional videography / photography drone.
The DJI Inspire 2 is the ultimate filmmaking drone, best-suited for high-end content creation. Quick, rugged, dynamic and with outstanding imaging capabilities, the Inspire 2 is capable of producing truly stunning visuals and is trusted by professional filmmakers.
- Record video at up to 6K in CinemaDNG/RAW and 5.2K in Apple ProRes with Zenmuse X7
- 0-50mph in 5 seconds with a maximum speed of 58mph
- 27m flight time with dual battery system
- Dual signal and dual channel video transmission - streaming from an onboard FPV camera and main camera simultaneously
- Compatible with high end DJI Zenmuse cameras and both DJI and aftermarket lenses
Same iconic shape, but new possibilities for commercial operators
The DJI Phantom 4 drones are engineered for commercial use, thanks to their high-quality cameras. The Phantom 4 RTK is a purpose-built low-altitude surveying aircraft, while the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 grants filmmakers absolute creative freedom.
Phantom 4 RTK
- RTK Module for real-time, centimetre-level positioning data
- 1-inch, 20MP CMOS sensor - achieve 2.74cm GSD from 100m altitude
- Mechanical shutter to reduce rolling shutter blur
- GS RTK app for automated surveying missions
- TimeSync system aids accurate data collection
- Compatible with D-RTK 2 Mobile Station
- Use with DJI Terra for an end-to-end survey solution
Phantom 4 Pro V2
- 1-inch CMOS sensor and optimised f/2.8 wide-angle lens
- 4K/60fps video
- 20MP photo
- Mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling shutter distortion
- 45mph maximum speed
- Intelligent shooting modes
- 6km (CE) maximum transmission
Large agricultural crop spraying drones suitable for heavy lift operations.
Smart agriculture is here. The DJI Agras drones are an industrial agricultural solution for spraying and spreading, covering huge swathes of land to help farmers maximise efficiency, boost yields, protect crops and drive revenue.
- Liquid crop spraying functionality suitable for pesticides or irrigation
- Solid spreading functionality for fertilisation and seed spreading
- 30L spray tank on Agras T30, 16L Agras T16
- Waterproof and dust resistant - Agras T30 IP67 rated
- Dual FPV cameras for advanced mission monitoring
- 40 acres per hour spraying efficiency for Agras T30
Learn more about product features and uses.
Over a decade of success, innovation, and ground breaking technology.
World Leader in Drone Development
DJI is the world leader in drone development and manufacture, marrying high-performance and high-precision software with advanced hardware engineering, ushering a new era of aerial content creation and data capture.
Over the past 10 years, DJI has continued to push the boundaries of innovation and redefine what is possible, producing ground-breaking aircraft such as the foldable Mavic Series and the iconic Phantom range - named as one of the gadgets of the decade by several influential websites, including TIME and The Verge.
A truly household name, DJI has also pioneered intelligent drone platforms which have transformed the world of work, helping businesses and organisations collect crucial data quickly, efficiently, and safely.
As the world's leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, DJI has become the safety leader for the industry. Last year, it committed to installing airplane and helicopter detectors - known as DJI AirSense - in new consumer drones, as part of a 10-point plan to ensure the world's skies remain safe in the drone era.
Why Order From heliguy™
heliguy™ is a trusted and reliable DJI Partner, providing you with a shield of service and supply that you couldn't achieve directly from the manufacturer or high-street shops.
Operating from the UK and the US, heliguy™ stocks the full range of DJI tech, and our expert team is on-hand to provide quick support and advice, should you need it.
As a one-stop-shop and with more than 10 years in the industry, heliguy™ can support every step of your drone journey.
DJI Commercial Drones
While DJI has spearheaded the consumer drone market, the company has also engineered drones for commercial purposes - redefining industries and helping professionals accomplish their tasks safer, faster and with greater efficiency than ever before.
Today, DJI aircraft are an integral part of commercial drone programmes, used for everything from filming of the latest Hollywood blockbusters, to monitoring farmlands, inspecting critical infrastructure, and aiding public safety response.